One Place Family Justice Center seeks a full-time Human Trafficking Advocate/Case Manager.
The Human Trafficking Advocate/Case Manager will provide a combination of outreach, advocacy, and short-term trauma-informed case management services primarily to victims of human trafficking.
Hours: Monday – Friday; 8 AM – 5 PM; may require working outside regular business hours; nights, weekends and holidays
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, education or related human services field.
- Experience in the field of family violence, sexual assault, human trafficking, elder abuse or child abuse.
- Bi-lingual skills a plus; Master’s preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in providing case management, victim’s services, victim advocacy or related supportive services.
- Prior Law Enforcement experience a plus.
- Prior experience in public speaking and coalition building is highly desirable.
- Prior experience working with survivors of human trafficking individuals is highly desirable.
- Prior experience in a community advocacy role strongly preferred.
For more information and complete job description, visit: www.indeed.com