The safety of our staff, clients, and communities is of utmost importance at One Place. We'd like to share some important updates below on what we're doing to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
- Our staff are required to wear a face mask when in contact with the public.
- You will be asked to allow staff to take your temperature upon entering the building.
- You may be asked a few questions to help determine if staff needs any special protective gear before coming inside.
- To help protect both you and Staff, Staff also will follow the CDC's guidelines and keep a safe distance of at least six feet.
- To be extra safe, Staff may ask anyone in the building to stay in a separate room while they complete their work. Clients will advise Staff when paperwork is completed.
Working together, we can keep our communities safe! We appreciate your help and the opportunity to serve you. And remember, we're in this together.
Eddie Compton III, President, Board of Directors